United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading on the "which former utd player do you dislike the most" thread on the caff....

Tevez really got under their skin!
What you doing on there?

Get to church immediately and get some holy water poured over your eyes then into the shower at once with some jif and some bleach.
Burn any clothes you had on and reset your gadget to factory settings.

Matthis de Ligt of Bayern Munich, Jean Clair Todibo of Nice, Josh Zirkzee of Bologna, Brentford’s Ivan Toney and Jonathan David of Lille...

Just a few examples of who else the nauseating, verminous bastards are 'keeping an eye on' according to the BBC's Have Your Say.
Funniest thing is none of them mentioned will actually want to go to that shower of shit. No depths the MSM won't stoop to in an attempt to try to keep the filth relevant.

What you doing on there?

Get to church immediately and get some holy water poured over your eyes then into the shower at once with some jif and some bleach.
Burn any clothes you had on and reset your gadget to factory settings.
I like to see how the less fortunate in society are getting on.. It's channeling my inner philanthropist, if you like. Without actually putting my hand in my pocket.

I see that they are planning a £50 million spend at Carrington to update the facilities, money coming from the $300 million that Scruffy has pledged.
The Glazers have played an absolute blinder, i wonder if they told Scruffy that the "footballing side of the business included keeping OT and Carrington up to scratch.
They own the best part of 63% yet are responsible for nothing material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.