United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he designed the rag's club clothing (club ties and club suits and shit like that) and has some commercial connections like that with them, no idea who he supports but it sounds like he's a rag if he's willing to be contracted to do their club clothes.
Did he do the,zebra pants range??

Greenwood going to Marseille for 27m seems pretty convenient for the scum! How can any team pay that much especially a French side for a player no fucked wants seems dodgy as fuck and Zerbi has gone way down in my book! After saying this

De Zerbi said at a press conference.

"I don't know what happened in the past. I think people who get into private lives without knowing are making a mistake.

"What I can say is that once a player signs for Olympique Marseille, they become like my children and I will protect them against anyone. Even if I can pull his ear in private, I will defend him publicly. My players are like my sons."

Greenwood going to Marseille for 27m seems pretty convenient for the scum! How can any team pay that much especially a French side for a player no fucked wants seems dodgy as fuck and Zerbi has gone way down in my book! After saying this

De Zerbi said at a press conference.

"I don't know what happened in the past. I think people who get into private lives without knowing are making a mistake.

"What I can say is that once a player signs for Olympique Marseille, they become like my children and I will protect them against anyone. Even if I can pull his ear in private, I will defend him publicly. My players are like my sons."
Until one of them shags his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.