United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hojlund signs for 240x their ffp fine. Just wanted to remind everyone that these cheating cunts couldn't even win while cheating.

Sadcafe saying he has a lot of potential , well he probably has ,and if he had gone to a team that the manager actually coaches and wants to develop players, then that potential might be nurtured and developed . But scum as a club dont do that.

I take it we bought the wrong one. Fuck me Txxixi or how ever you spell your name, and that's the problem, Pep told you which Norwegian he wanted and you spelt it wrong.
We managed to cover the mistake up for an entire season but now, the games up.
Don’t you mean Pep said Norwegian instead Txiki heard Danish?

You see no protests when the glazers are spending,you noticed? When he cant score in a brothel, then theyll start. They had a price of 50m ,or they walk away...and pay 72m ,fair play to atlanta.
Almost an extra 50% more than they wanted to pay then. Decent negotiation skills in my opinion ;)

Almost an extra 50% more than they wanted to pay then. Decent negotiation skills in my opinion ;)
Even ornstein says man ure "managed to secure" an 85m euro package, another favourite? United "distanced" themselves from harry kane, he wants to win things wtf would he go there? But my favourite is the media jargon, city and other clubs? Well,we have graduates of the academy, man ure have "wonderkids" think the last one was janazui, anyone remember him?

Why on earth not stump up another 15m and probably get Kane? Spurs will sell for less than 100m if he’s off next season for free.
Penny for Kane’s thoughts. Missed out on a treble. Has to leave spuds or risk ending his career without a trophy.

Cant see Munich spending £100 on him this summer, think he’ll likely stay and go on a free next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.