United Thread - 2023/24

Without having thought about it too deeply, I believe clubs have become more rounded in their approach to Human Resource matters. Players and their families are looked after much better these days. City’s family liaison work, e.g. on finding schools, homes, shopping etc for incoming players, has been widely praised. Have the rags kept up?

Very true this - helping footballers with their shopping is something I think we all agree is high on our priority list.

I’d be devastated if I moved to a strange new affluent suburb and there wasn’t a representative from my new employer there to show me where the nearest Balenciaga stockist was and which of the local bistros served the best pink gin and has the best Instagram backdrop for the wife.

I’m glad things have moved on from the dark old days.

Midland bank, once the biggest in the world was sold for £1. BHS was sold by one dodgy person to another for £1 and promptly went bankrupt £300m in arrears on the pension fund……but Mrs Green got her divi of £900m or some outrageous sum.
Monaco is a very expensive place to live.

Was listening to the noisy neighbours season review.. strange to hear the host (city fan) say he thinks these cunts will finish above us.

Was listening to the noisy neighbours season review.. strange to hear the host (city fan) say he thinks these cunts will finish above us.
its infuriating that they dont have to give any justification for such absolute nonsense, they havent finished above us in 10 years, they finished third in a season where chelsea and liverpool had a season off, they have one of the easiest runs in a carabao cup ive ever seen and yet they think they will finish above us based on what, they were incredibly lucky last season to finish where they did, alot of tight games and decisions went their way

its infuriating that they dont have to give any justification for such absolute nonsense, they havent finished above us in 10 years, they finished third in a season where chelsea and liverpool had a season off, they have one of the easiest runs in a carabao cup ive ever seen and yet they think they will finish above us based on what, they were incredibly lucky last season to finish where they did, alot of tight games and decisions went their way
Especially after they spent the whole segment slating them and saying what a shambles of a club they are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.