United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, I asked one of the more sensible rags (yes I know!) at work, if he wanted Greenwood back.

"Err…it’s a difficult one…"

In other words, "Yes", because if he didn’t, it would have been an unequivocal, "No" immediately.

Bit telling but the shitty club has no record of decency or integrity regarding their players, so ............................

People don't like Crafton on here because of his reporting on City, but no one can say he's a client journalist for United, he's doing a really good job of absolutely fucking them over on this story with leaks and stories coming just after denials etc.
In fairness clearly someone at United who is pretty pissed off is leaking this to him and as Crafton equally disagrees with the decision he is running with it.

It doesn’t really say anything for him as a journalist as he’d happily nod along if he supported the decision

It shows how much Rachel Riley supports the club. Protest yes, gob off about it in the paper Yes, slag of the management of the club Yes but never ever change your allegiances.

It won't be long until we get the hangers-on presenters saying they're city fans. God help us.
When has she said that she is going to support another team?

I think it’s a great gesture by her, and more celebrities should be doing this.

And have you not read Blues saying that, if City ever tried such a stunt, that would be it, as far as supporting the club is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.