United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only way for Greenwood to carry on in football would be to go abroard. Think any chance of it being to Australia has been quashed though as he wasn't actually convicted.

Maybe somewhere that English isn't the primary language seeing as he doesn't seem to be able to grasp simple words like no.

Last edited:
Fair plays to Andy Goldstein on Talk Sport. Called utd out said he wasn't happy with the statements by Arnold and Greenwood and said it had been handled poorly and that utd initially wanted Greenwood back but he never did.
Then ruined it by calling them one of the best football clubs in the world.

Fair plays to Andy Goldstein on Talk Sport. Called utd out said he wasn't happy with the statements by Arnold and Greenwood and said it had been handled poorly and that utd initially wanted Greenwood back but he never did.
Yes, don't have anytime for him or Lianne Sanderon as Cockney Rags but both have come out and said the right thing today, FairPlay to them!

This whole Greenwood sordid episode has ended how it began in the gutter.

Essentially, mason is a fooball player and thus exempt from his actions. We all listened to the tape and read the transcripts and based on that evidence he should be doing time not releasing a statement trying to come across as the victim.

United fans should be appalled at their club for trying to dismiss allegedly serious sexual assault charges against a player to try and benefit either on the field by finding a way to reinstate mason into the team and now by moving him on to obtain a transfer fee when the 1st option took flak in the socials.

Also, the lady in question should also be embarrassed for how she and her family have sold themselves after the tape hit social media and obstructing natural justice by then withdrawing serious allegations.

Sordid affair which leaves all parties looking like shit. I expect football players to act like they are above the law, hey I even expect the alleged victim to change her story but what I don’t expect is an institution the size of united to behave in this abhorrent manner. Shame on them.

You have a copy do you?
You can prove it’s provenance?
You can prove it is unedited can you?

I loathe the twat with a vengeance but just pointing out defending a libel or slander suit is difficult.
The words came out of her mouth on the video, and it was the same voice on the audio file. She initially corroborated it's authenticity which gave the police had enough evidence to make an arrest, and hold him pending charges.

What transpired after that is anyone's guess, but the police though it was real enough. She hasn't been charged with wasting police time (or anything else for that matter), and if she'd made it up or otherwise made false accusations you'd like to think she would be. The fact she hasn't been is telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.