United Thread - 2023/24

Injured for the most part. Chelsea were like a rudderless ship, last season. Bohely was buying anything that was shiny, sacked 2 managers. Even Joao Felix looked lost in that set up. One of the main reasons why Mount wanted to leave after 18 years, he could see the chaos all around. Ten Hag saw Mount play in Holland for Vitesse FC, and tried to sign him for Ajax, but Chelsea said no. I think he always kept tabs on Mount, but who knows if the experiment will work. Time is on his side.
Everyone they buy has a link to Holland lol.

What happened to that Captain van der Beeky bloke?
£80 million pound player for £40 million. Fucking bargain.
He must be worth £160 million now after spending a few years ‘developing’ at the theatre of (hahahahahahaha) dreams and learning the nytid way.
Shirley the rags will cash in now that they’ve got JFE.

As you were Blu3s.
CTID.
What happened to Fatty Phillips? Oh yeah, got an Amazon documentary and a regular place in the England squad

Just a woeful decision from Getafe, let's hope they get relegated.

Have to question why united haven't just released him, they're clearly clinging on to the hope of either reintegration in the side once the heat dies off him or they're hoping to profit off him. Either one just epitomizes united as a club perfectly.

The Mount backlash is a bit weird. He's 24, played 2 games in a new set up with a new team. I dunno why people were expecting Messi?

He's a number 8 who can drift into the number 10. Fernandes played over 60 games last season, more than any other player in all of the European leagues. Ten Hag needed more bodies in that midfield, especially in creative positions. And with more energy than Erikson.

Mount could turn out to be a dud, but judging him from 2 games is a bit too soon. Like others have said, he won the CL with Chelsea and was their player of the season for 2 years on the bounce. He kept Rashford and Foden out of the England team for the Euro's and World Cup, so you know...
He's crap. A player who used to have an eye for goal, but who's all round game is underwhelming. If anything he's gone backwards, over the last two seasons.

I wouldn't judge a player on Southgate rating him btw and even he saw through him eventually.

The media have.

Since 1999, United have won 8 PL titles, 1 CL (3 finals), 2 fa cups, 5 league cups.

Now that someone else has won it, they might STFU about it.
Haha that's some reach, i suggest you take a look on social media as utd fans have never shut up about it & you have Bradom Williams tweeting sloppy 2nds. Next you be saying that utd fans haven't mentioned the class of '92 in the last 20 years either.

Just a woeful decision from Getafe, let's hope they get relegated.

Have to question why united haven't just released him, they're clearly clinging on to the hope of either reintegration in the side once the heat dies off him or they're hoping to profit off him. Either one just epitomizes united as a club perfectly.
Exactly how it is.

What a day, we might as well give the PL trophy to United at weekend, they got Amrabat (on loan) I can't believe it....

Greenwood to Getafe on loan
Some twat commentating on Talkshite saying it keeps the door open for him to return to the Rags
I thought Rags said this abusive **** wouldn’t ever play for them again??
He's on got 2 years left on a 120k per week contract. They couldn't even get any Turkish clubs to pay his wages, and the Saudi's don't want the bad publicity.

From a football perspective, not sure how his career will pan out. If he smashes it and scores 25 goals, will the big clubs take him on, because Getafe have taken all the abuse for them. Stan Collymore still played after battering Ulrika around, and that West Brom player killed someone drink driving, went to Jail and came out and still played football for the next 15 years. Although, I don't see how Greenwood comes back from this. He'll get shit everywhere he goes. Even in Spain where that kissing scandal has gone mental. He'll be hunted down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.