United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent can be cleared by an owner and they can also spend as much as they like on infrastructure improvements. That all goes through the balance sheet. There's no way we could've afforded to buy the players we've bought and extend the South Stand/build the CFA, without Sheikh Mansour funding the latter. So we've benefited from that.

What an owner can't do is pay excessive amounts of sponsorship, which inflates revenue in the profit and loss account.
All brought in to keep the cabal clubs noses in the closed trough (we all know who they are)

Well the cunts fell asleep at the wheel and when played at their own game they didnt like it.. FFP and all the other bollocks was purely designed to keep the likes of City and others away from the top table ….!

Oh fuckin dear, what a shame, never mind…!!!

Oh and get fucked too ..! We are the biggest fish in this fuckin pond now …!!!

F1BDF299-08BF-49A3-AAAD-B255CD8CE5E5.gif

Even though the new shirt has Team Viewer on the front, am I correct in saying they are no longer paying any sponsorship money ?
If so, I assume the rags would be free to find a new shirt sponsor, why haven't they ?

Apart from the obvious answer :-)
The deal with the green and gold protest group fell through at the last minute - Team Fewer.

I can't see anyone wanting to go near this Greenwood twat. I would probably venture to suggest that his career in this country is finished.
I reckon he'll end up in Saudi where wife beating is the national sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.