United Thread - 2023/24

Kaveh the know nowt all over this sale story for months and fuck all comes of it. Just shows these twats like him and shouty man are fucking guessing most of the time and their sources are probably bluehammer and falcao off here

Kaveh the know nowt all over this sale story for months and fuck all comes of it. Just shows these twats like him and shouty man are fucking guessing most of the time and their sources are probably bluehammer and falcao off here
When key keeps looking at his phone as if text are coming through as he’s on the panel, my favourite was how devastated he was in Istanbul

I said last December that United weren't really for sale.

United had just got rid of CRonaldo and that would have killed support from their gigantic band of fanboy and glory hunting nobodies. Even in Manchester, Gary Neville said, ‘CRonaldo coming back to United was like Elvis coming back from the dead around the city’ (true quote!), and that was at a time when there were no United matches because of the World Cup so there was no positive United news coming out for six weeks.

So, the Glazers thought up this charade of putting them up for sale. This drove a bit of positive interest in the club because the media can do all their sycophantic ‘United are such a great club’ shite, as people were coming forward to put their hat in the ring to buy them out… this probably drove their stock price up for a while and the Glazers earnt a bit of money from it.

They then won the EFL Cup and got to the FA Cup final - a good distraction away from the sale of the club stuff - and the further time goes on the more obvious it is that United were never for sale.

Heres a Sunday morning message to Mr Falcao and the other lurking rag, Ardenee or what ever he's called.
If you are selling your business in a few years time you do not spend huge amounts on infrastructure, why would you ?
You don't even get any plans or costings done, why scare off a potential buyer.
That means nothing bar a lick of paint will be done to the crumbling wreck now living up to its name, OLD trafford. The training ground is the same, it will be stuck in the 80's with no upgrade.
Come 2025, if they don't sell no work will be done by the Glazers, why would they?
If they do sell a new ground etc would be at least another 3 years off. All the while you will have dropped further and further behind Brighton and the other new challengers.

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday, I know I will.
I've got one to all of them.
FUCK OFF YOU RAG TWATS.
Below city for ten more years

Think pigmol will take ref and var standards to a whole new level today ,.
It'll be very interesting today, no matter what they do the rags aren't going to be challenging us but they could keep Arse in the hunt for a while.

Howard in a half & half scarf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.