United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't, up to now, bothered with the Anthony allegations believing it was all related to Brazil and supposedly false. Someone even posted on this thread that it was malicous lies but......
Not only are the Brazilian police investigating, so are GMP. He allegedly hit her whilst in a Manchester hotel after the 2-1 'win' against us.

Brazil have dropped him let's see if the rags do.

Very true mate but they are instrumental in sullying our name whilst hiding in plain sight in their financial dealings. I’ve posted before, how can we have 115 charges levelled at us whilst the other 30plus clubs who have been in the Premier League in the past 13 years have the total of zero charges. It’s just not right, Chav’s, Rag’s and Dippers have all been found guilty but no investigation has been held. The biggest corruption out there stem from Gill and Parry, a proper pair of vile, greedy, dishonest bastards.
oh that they are, corrupt and dishonest to the core and we have good reason to hate them, same with dippers and tarquins owners but what my point was is there is no reason for their own fans to hate them apart from their astounding arrogance

I haven't, up to now, bothered with the Anthony allegations believing it was all related to Brazil and supposedly false. Someone even posted on this thread that it was malicous lies but......
Not only are the Brazilian police investigating, so are GMP. He allegedly hit her whilst in a Manchester hotel after the 2-1 'win' against us.

Brazil have dropped him let's see if the rags do.
Kinell what would he have done if we had won? Bet she wasn't here for the real Manchester derby in October.

Just a snippet of info, we may have all missed occurring over the summer…
With DDG leaving… Sancho is now the highest earner at United.

Let that sink in.

Sancho is now the highest earner at united.

NB whilst checking on alleged wages on Sportrac it is interesting that their landing page for Premier league wages is this:
IMG_9888.jpeg
Can anyone else spot the glaring omission/mistake?
You have to go searching to find the missing team and even then it’s seemingly impossible to get ALL teams with this years wages in amount order, or even their 23/24 wages total in £’s…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.