United Thread - 2023/24

I don’t think many will agree with me, but I think maguire is a good player. It’s United that have ruined him. At Leicester and for England he played well
But was he ever worth 80 million?
Which brings me to my next point. United constantly fail to get value for money from their signings. Maguire is the latest costing them 50 million for 3 years. Where as we consistently get incredible value, Silva cost 30 million and played for 10 years and Aguero cost similar and also played for 10 years. Yet people believe we have spent more than United-the figures don't add up.

Despite all that his confidence being shot he performs for England ?????
Get him away from that circus and he will be ok I actually feel for the poor twat being a rags scapegoat when others have got away with it ............ remember there 7-0 loss to Liverpool and there captain wanting to come off ???? Imagine if that was Maguire ????
At l3ast he puts a shift in unlike the tossers who go missing but are still worshipped by them deluded cookers
Most of England's matches are against pub teams in qualifiers. What happens at international level is irrelevant these days. He did look good at Leicester but football has changed drastically since then. I think Maguire is a busted flush.

But was he ever worth 80 million?
Which brings me to my next point. United constantly fail to get value for money from their signings. Maguire is the latest costing them 50 million for 3 years. Where as we consistently get incredible value, Silva cost 30 million and played for 10 years and Aguero cost similar and also played for 10 years. Yet people believe we have spent more than United-the figures don't add up.
We pushed the rags to £80m. They were desperate to beat us. I wonder if we really wanted him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.