United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A large proportion of society are completely obsessed with and in awe of people and stuff they see on social media and YouTube.

I hate the fact that there's been an explosion in people flocking to previously quiet and unspoilt areas in the UK coast and countryside in recent years... simply because they've seen pictures and vids on Facebook, Instatwat and YouTube.

These social media obsessed mouth breathers have no love or respect or appreciation for the places they feel compelled to visit, they just go there to follow the herd and get their obligatory selfie before leaving their litter and shit behind.

Anyway back to the other degenerates and scum that are the rags...

A large proportion of society are completely obsessed with and in awe of people and stuff they see on social media and YouTube.

I hate the fact that there's been an explosion in people flocking to previously quiet and unspoilt areas in the UK coast and countryside in recent years... simply because they've seen pictures and vids on Facebook, Instatwat and YouTube.

These social media obsessed mouth breathers have no love or respect or appreciation for the places they feel compelled to visit, they just go there to follow the herd and get their obligatory selfie before leaving their litter and shit behind.

Anyway back to the other degenerates and scum that are the rags...
Completely correct

It's their arrogance and the dismissive way they say "it's okay beating the teams we're expected to win" that annoys me.

Who exactly are these teams that the rags have a God-given right to beat.

With the possible exception of Sheffield United there's not a team in the division that are worse than the rags.

Bollocks to this form guide shite. The rags have been playing like a relegation side and rode the fuck out of their luck.
Thats why folk have great joy in how crap they are because self entitled twats like him think somehow they deserve better ......... Why???? Is is down to how big there ground is ???? What they did over a decade ago ????

Gary Neville digging at city letting in 9 goals (in 4 games which it was before spurs got a 3rd) but Gary, Gary you're team are boasting a -1 goal difference in December cocker
I noticed how is voice got all high pitched when Spurs got there third ........still i would take joy that his only highlight in life is you lot having a stutter.

Btw aint we all sick of the mass inquest on Sky Sports when they lose again ?????
Fooking groundhog day every week now can the media simply not accept that they are simply shit ????
Cannot recall the same things being aimed at Liverpool when there run came to a halt in the early 90s.

They are a bog standard team with a history and a big ground and thats it the no mark bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.