United Thread - 2023/24

Yep. Ratboy feeding the Goat was a good one as well. The Sick-Swan, 'Denis has done it,' and of course Kun's moment will go down in history, but that one really fucked up their heads - big-time.

The fact that they didn't care about winning but more about stopping us says everything.
It was simply, given what was at stake, as big a fuck you as any of the other things you’ve described.

Sat in the pub trying to cheer my mate up ahead of his trip to Anfield.

He is Hojlund’s no1 fanboy. It’s a matter of time apparently. How can a proven goal scorer in Italy flop so badly? It’s not possible.

You sit there, I said. Let me buy you a pint and then let me regale you with the wondrous ballad of Rolando Bianchi.

Sat in the pub trying to cheer my mate up ahead of his trip to Anfield.

He is Hojlund’s no1 fanboy. It’s a matter of time apparently. How can a proven goal scorer in Italy flop so badly? It’s not possible.

You sit there, I said. Let me buy you a pint and then let me regale you with the wondrous ballad of Rolando Bianchi.
He really only had 9 goals in Italy last year. He wasn’t really pulling up trees there either. They certainly didn’t buy a finished product.

He really only had 9 goals in Italy last year. He wasn’t really pulling up trees there either. They certainly didn’t buy a finished product.
Yes 9 goals and didn't they pay less than €2m for him only 18 months before?

Quite how that equates to him suddenly being worth over £70m is baffling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.