United Thread - 2023/24

Just been for a blood test at Salford Royal.

Walked into M&S for my chocolate fix. Giddy rag says eww I don’t serve you lot. I said good I wouldn’t want to catch something off you and have you got something against serving winners.

While I was paying the cashier who was a fellow blue I said to the funny rag I see Weghorst 2 drew level with Weghorst 1 on goals scored yesterday, that’s 5 each for the season Weghorst 1 plays for Hoffenheim. I even took my mask off to smile and give him a knowing wink.

Have it.
"You lot" WTF. Sorry mate, you missed an opportunity there, I'd have called for the manager and told him I was being discriminated against because of the football team I watch. Would he say "You Lot" to a gay person, a black person a disabled person, you never know. Anyway it's not the way I would expect to be treated by an employee of M and S. I'd have had the rags job.

There's is this weird phenomenon with players who put a rags shirt on. They immediately become this horrible, annoying, arrogant, cocky little fucker who instantly you want to kick the shit out of.
I don't think it's something that only happens to them once they pull on a united shirt, they seem to only ever sign or produce players who are arrogant, cocky, snide, unlikeable twats from the get go.

"You lot" WTF. Sorry mate, you missed an opportunity there, I'd have called for the manager and told him I was being discriminated against because of the football team I watch. Would he say "You Lot" to a gay person, a black person a disabled person, you never know. Anyway it's not the way I would expect to be treated by an employee of M and S. I'd have had the rags job.
He was the manager.

I put him back in his box at ease with a level one and a smile on my face.

I didn`t have to shout or lose my temper or swear which believe it or not, with the swearing I`m Champions League Final standard.

Everywhere I go I where my City baseball cap as bait. The tone of my response is judged on how they take the bait.

I`m anything but a Shrinking Violet.

I don't think it's something that only happens to them once they pull on a united shirt, they seem to only ever sign or produce players who are arrogant, cocky, snide, unlikeable twats from the get go.
Any other club they wouldnt act like that .......... i blame the media for building them up for something they aint and it clearly goes to there heads ........... why the arrogance when your basically shit your not even anywhere your neighbours and your getting luck on the back of bent officals and strikers who go missing .........look at Rashford you would think the way he acts he was one of the greatest players on the planet rather than the show pony he is

Last edited:
But just what are their strengths that they apparently play to?

- They're shit defensively and concede multiple goal scoring opportunities per game.
- They've got zero creativity in midfield.
- They've got no prolific goal scorers.

I just don't see any aspect of their individual players or team as a whole that could be described as a "strength"

As far as I can see they really do just rely on sheer good luck to fluke their way to wins whilst constantly being outplayed by teams.

They've had 2 league wins this season where you'd have to say they were just about worthy of the win, every other win they've had this season are games that that they barely even deserved to draw based on their performance.
To be fair they do have some degree of tenacity - to at least keep trying if they"ve managed to hang on and ride their luck.

Like a turd that won't flush...

You hear what ten bob spoke about that he wants his team to be the one if best transition teams in Europe! Tells me they want to go down the Madrid route of play! With great fast attacking players! Thing with that is it's fine against the mid table teams and some top four teams but teams like us arsenal Liverpool teams who keep the ball well will have enough good chances in game to beat them or draw!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.