United Thread - 2023/24

Just been reading Jim Ratcliffe bragging about young players in Portugal and Italy they are interested in - 120 - 150 million each - no CL football and mid table club - sure they are going to rush to sign for Utd - all designed to appease their deluded fans and get them to waste their cash on renewing their season tickets - along with resigning Ronaldo putting Ole at the wheel and Ed Woodward saying "we can do things in the transfer market other clubs can only dream of" yeah Johnny Evans Weghorst Swinestiger Cavani Ighalo from Japanese league Fred Dalot Casimiro and Erikson when way past their best - any I've missed out ?
Ibrahimovic

Just been reading Jim Ratcliffe bragging about young players in Portugal and Italy they are interested in - 120 - 150 million each - no CL football and mid table club - sure they are going to rush to sign for Utd - all designed to appease their deluded fans and get them to waste their cash on renewing their season tickets - along with resigning Ronaldo putting Ole at the wheel and Ed Woodward saying "we can do things in the transfer market other clubs can only dream of" yeah Johnny Evans Weghorst Swinestiger Cavani Ighalo from Japanese league Fred Dalot Casimiro and Erikson when way past their best - any I've missed out ?
You think you're being clever with your username but you're not really.

I can't get my head around this stadium business, I know we "rent" the Etihad, but that stadium was built for a none related event and we took stewardship afterwards. So lets say the Rags manage to get the government to fund their new stadium, how is that not "state" investment, how would that go against PSR/FFP whatever it is? And how can that be seen to be fair to all the other teams that have had to spend their own money on either building or renting their grounds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.