United Thread - 2023/24

Typical.

You wait 150 years for an "all-Manchester" final, and then two come along at once.
When was the last time they beat us in a meaningful game?

FA Cup Semi 1-0 Yaya.
Title Decider 1-0 Kompany.
FA Cup Final 2-1 Gundogan (2).

I can think of a couple of League Cup Semi Finals we knocked them out in also, Fernandinho and Stones scoring. Also another with Bernie, Mahrez scoring...

We'll do them again. We always beat them in games that have something riding on it.

Then again, We always beat them when there's nothing riding it on too so their fucked.

That couldn't have been Anthony. That guy wasn't needlessly spinning like a complete dope. It must have been one of their many other cunts.

He is a ****.

Absolutely nobody wanted him after he collapsed on the pitch, Nobody.

Brentford done everything for him to get back playing football, Then they offered him a contract to play for Brentford.

One year later Brentford offer him another contract, He turns it down and joins the Rags.

He fucked off the only club that was willing to give him the opportunity to get back playing football, Literally threw it all back in their face.

He's a ****.
I like the guy but put that way and if that is actually true and he's gone for the pay cheque, he's gone right down in my estimation.

I'm a bit worried, actually. I know I shouldn't be but seriously, how United have reached the fucking final is anybody's guess. They shouldn't have gotten past Liverpool, never mind the spaff up they made against Coventry today.

Remember the year Chelsea won the UCL? They were absolute shite, but everything just kept going for them.

I hope the same isn't true for the rags this year. I want the double.
Don't worry mate...
The rags were Marshalled to the final for us to humiliate..
Just in time for the 115 charges to come out as complete bollox..
Khaldoon is Tony stark in real life..
He's got all the the infinity stones.
And he knows when to snap his fingers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.