United Thread - 2023/24

It was on Sky last night also with them saying it’s petty and bad for morale for the staff as the savings is not exactly going to buy them a new player.
Not Surprisingly Salford Stone on the BBC isn’t posting this story.
Bad for morale :-)

It might have an effect on the players and they start playing shit!

Ha ha ha ha,

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag banned three media outlets from asking questions at his news conference on Friday.

The Dutchman did not take questions from the Sun, the Mirror and the Manchester Evening News.

Their journalists were present at the news conference, but had been made aware in advance they would not be invited to ask questions.
Ten Hag speaks in Morse Code or has permanent indigestion!

Reactions: dom
Saw a clip of that, was on a rant saying how the premier league is boring and its not competitive anymore because the same teams win every year.
Bet he didn't have a problem with it being "boring" when it was united, arsenal and Chelsea for 18 years
He supported Forest back then so was OK with it.

My wife, years ago, used to serve him in the Bowden Hotel....she reckons he was paid or subsidised to booze to attract others in....a proper piss head by all accounts.

A family member of mine used to own The Snooker Centre (I think it was called) in Salford back in the late 80s early 90s. I was a teenager but would go and play snooker occasionally and would see the rag players at that time in there getting twatted and playing snooker. They were left alone mostly, so able to get leathered in peace.

The ones I recall seeing most were Robson, Bruce and Pallister. Proper glopheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.