United Thread - 2023/24

I tried reading that but it makes no sense. Why do the figures in the table bear no relation to the narrative?

Rashford £106M (table), career high of £73M (Dec 2021) in the text, now £51M + a packet of Bird's Eye finest.
It might be what they value their players at.

Id be surprised if anyone would go over £50m for Rashford. Only PSG would be mad enough.

The rag are such a toxic club that people who come to the club forget how to play football. It's weird seeing Sancho becoming a football club again and it wouldn't surprise me if Rashford turns it around.

With all due respect to scruffy jim, he's not become a billionaire giving stuff away. He is afterall stamping his authority on the place to let people know who's in charge. Whether it works remains to be seen, watch this space.....
Yep, I bet the players, fergie etc. are shitting it now with the staff being charged £20 to go on the coach to the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.