United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still digging a hole, first you tell virtually everyone that they're up for sale and then who they should have bought instead of you. A 6th to 8th place finish this season will almost certainly be better than next season's. Scruffy Jim is clueless.
I think you may be correct.

My feeling is that the court of public opinion will weigh several times more heavily upon the playing staff than the usual internal fallout from doing this kind of blind cost stripping in a normal corporation.

Prem squads aren't simply a case of 'replace them with another willing sucker'.

They could be royally f*cked next year.

A succubus was a female creature that straddled sleeping men and, basically, shagged them while they were asleep.
An incubus was a male demon who did mch the same with women.
Ain't that the language of those pesky illegal immigrants from the continent?

Anyway.... Scum!

Getting a little concerned. Someone needs to remind scruffy Jim and the glazers the redeeming qualities of wastecoat as a replacement tent peg. It’s gone a little quiet lately. WFU!

Thought he was there to deal with purely the football side?

I'd not put making backroom staff put a fiver towards tickets and executives in suits having to eat 4* rather than 5* football related unless the couple of grand a week is ploughed into paying off Poundland.

Think the scruffy one is going to get hammered by the great unwashed scum fans next season when they're not toe to toe with us and Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.