United Thread | 2024/25

waspish

Hundreds of #MUFC staff were informed during individuals meetings today that they are at risk of redundancy in the coming weeks

c250 jobs, more than 1/5 of workforce, due to go which would see staff numbers fall below 900 from 1,144

Hundreds of #MUFC staff were informed during individuals meetings today that they are at risk of redundancy in the coming weeks

c250 jobs, more than 1/5 of workforce, due to go which would see staff numbers fall below 900 from 1,144
The peoples club.

And?

I fucking hate July. Sky and all media banging on about how the rags are buying world class players and going to rule the world again. Knobheads walking round Asda in rag shirts that will be back in the draw in October . Cunts all of them
Usually older, ill fitting shirts that the fuckwits can hardly get into these days from back when they were actually relevant.
Bought them every year when they were winning before losing interest saying that money has ruined football without a hint of irony.

Last edited:

What a scummy club. They easily could take less in dividends and keep everyone in a job.

Ratcliffe really is a scruffy selfish tramp and the Glazers are football's equivalent of Peter Rachman.

@Mods, as you have nothing better to do, was last seasons rag thread the biggest ever, i.e. most posts ?
Ignoring the other divisionary threads, Save Ten Bob and others that took away posts from here, I would guess it reached a record number of pages so I am curious.

If you could let me know before half eleven as I have to go out then I would be obliged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.