United Thread | 2024/25

I’ve got an old Samsung tele going spare thought about donating it so they can be compliant to the “rules” ….. No fuckin chance went to the tip this morning

To be fair, they can't touch that with it being protected. Remember that at a height of roughly 55m, Old Trafford Falls stands as England's 4th tallest waterfall behind only Cauldron Snout (60m), Canonteign Falls (70m) and Cautley Spout (76m) ;)
It must be a conservation site.

I don't see how even the most devout rag fan can deny OT is an outdated shit tip. Legroom only fit for Snow White's 7 little friends. Rain pouring through the roof. Dreadful circulation spaces with inadequate room and a claustrophobic feel. The list goes on. Catering piss poor. It needs ripping down and replacing. It's a disgrace to Greater Manchester.

I don't see how even the most devout rag fan can deny OT is an outdated shit tip. Legroom only fit for Snow White's 7 little friends. Rain pouring through the roof. Dreadful circulation spaces with inadequate room and a claustrophobic feel. The list goes on. Catering piss poor. It needs ripping down and replacing. It's a disgrace to Greater Manchester.
And what is performed up on the pitch isn't much better.

I don't see how even the most devout rag fan can deny OT is an outdated shit tip. Legroom only fit for Snow White's 7 little friends. Rain pouring through the roof. Dreadful circulation spaces with inadequate room and a claustrophobic feel. The list goes on. Catering piss poor. It needs ripping down.It's a disgrace to Greater Manchester.
Amended for you :)

Isn’t that what the cnuts are pushing for public money or tax payers to build a new stadium..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.