United Thread | 2024/25

Naturally didn't watch anything of their game but just checked the lineups, they've got a lot of their squad fully involved already, they're going to be significantly better equipped for the shield than us.

That's fine. Love the shield won the league seems to be our motto. I'll take that of it gives the cunts even a slither of hope they're going to challenge

Rags started with 8 of their 1st XI playing. Arsenal started with 2 (Odegard and White).

Then 6 of the Arsenal U18s played in the game.
I'm all for rag bashing but that's just not true. Dalot, shaw, martinez, Fernandes, mainoo, garnacho are all in united best 11 and none of those started so thats at least half of their best 11 missing.

You both had a 1st team squad plus 2 kids start, you also had a backup keeper play. United had more kids on in the second half, arsenal used more of the 1st team, it wasn't a mismatch by amy means, It was a comparatively even use of the 2 squads with arsenal using more of their 1st team squad.

I'm all for rag bashing but that's just not true. Dalot, shaw, martinez, Fernandes, mainoo, garnacho are all in united best 11 and none of those started so thats at least half of their best 11 missing.

You both had a 1st team squad plus 2 kids start, you also had a backup keeper play. United had more kids on in the second half, arsenal used more of the 1st team, it wasn't a mismatch by amy means, It was a comparatively even use of the 2 squads with arsenal using more of their 1st team squad.
Rag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.