United Thread | 2024/25

All they've done is do an assessment of there ground and come to the conclusion any update it would cost so much it better to build a new stadium! So it be a paint job like they've done already!

Talk is cheap though and if it's true!? plans will take at least a year then building it for 100k stadium will take 3/5 years and cost 2b! They'll be relying on big sponsors and a mortgage like loan!
All the sheep getting giddy ssn can drag it out a few. More months plans will be next when talk dies down

It’s headline news on Sky Sports that they’re going to build a new stadium near The Swamp with a capacity of 100,000.
'recommended' - they can't get anything right, they will hire a load of cowboy builders and will be left with a half built stadium and another billion in debt

League cup mid week, it will be like a ghost town.
They'll dish out thousands of free tickets to local school like they do now. My lad goes to primary school in Hulme and they always get free tickets for league cup games and occasionally premier league games

They'll dish out thousands of free tickets to local school like they do now. My lad goes to primary school in Hulme and they always get free tickets for league cup games and occasionally premier league games

No way should that form of child cruelty be allowed in modern day society !

The school secretary should send the fucking things back .

Scruffy Jim cat weasel the multi billionaire petrochemical tax exile continues to push this idea with the involvement of 'C' list politicians and unforgettable nobodies.

IT MUST BE STRANGLED AT BIRTH.

Continuous pressure through public campain rejection must be relentlessly pursued.....

'NOT A PENNY'

I believe that if a campaign reaches 100k signatures it has to be raised in Parliament.

Let the fun & games & destruction begin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.