United Thread | 2024/25

Sat in a beach bar in Portugal with Maguires family on the next table.
Besides Brightons goals, 2 great moments when the rags scored offside goals, and his whole family went up, followed by my cerebration when it went to VAR

Now the undercard is done bring on the main event!
I played in a work 5 a side football tournament at the Pits in Ardwick a few years ago.

Maguires brother was in a team in the tournament, and they all turned up in pristine England kits with Maguire on the back.

The Dad was watching and was an absolute arse hole. Constantly shouting at the ref, and his son’s team, who weren’t that great. It was a charity work event so not particularly prestigious and he was treating the kick about like the World Cup.

Harry then signed for United and I knew then the apple didn’t fall far from the tree

It could be quite possible that the only time the Rags were above us in the table this season was when they won on the opening night of the season. If we win next weekend and they lose then there will be no coming back for them.

It could be quite possible that the only time the Rags were above us in the table this season was when they won on the opening night of the season. If we win next weekend and they lose then there will be no coming back for them.
Reckon St. Beneathus Day may come rather early this season.

I played in a work 5 a side football tournament at the Pits in Ardwick a few years ago.

Maguires brother was in a team in the tournament, and they all turned up in pristine England kits with Maguire on the back.

The Dad was watching and was an absolute arse hole. Constantly shouting at the ref, and his son’s team, who weren’t that great. It was a charity work event so not particularly prestigious and he was treating the kick about like the World Cup.

Harry then signed for United and I knew then the apple didn’t fall far from the tree
Ignorant fucker was barking at the poor girl behind the bar trying to find the game, scrolling through the Sky channels, daft **** didn’t even know it was on TNT until I put him right.

See, this is why it's a complete waste of time listening to so-called “pundits” who, however they might dissimulate it (or not, as the case may be) are basically there to be drum bangers for their own previous club, and why I'll never give an organisation like Sky my money. Neville has United finishing in the top four. He has no place in his top four for Liverpool, Tottenham, Villa or Newcastle. Ok, Newcastle, I'll give him — maybe. But his club are going to finish above the other three and snaffle the fourth spot??!! There's just no way.
If City had the kind of players all over the pitch that United have at present, and a former City player made that prediction on tv, no word of a lie, it would simply irritate me.

Just remind the cunts when they go on about us ruining the league that if they hadn't missed out to Blackburn and Arsenal by one point in each case that they would have won the league 9 years on the bounce. Of course this was all fine at the time.

View attachment 129422
Thank you Blackburn & the Arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.