United Thread | 2024/25

Twats rolling out the same shit..

“Our objective is very clear - we want to take Manchester United back to where it should be, and it's not there yet, obviously - that's very clear."

Sick of hearing this

“Manchester United back to where it should be”
They're doing a pretty good job of going BACK to where they should be, the Championship.

Have these cunts been televised every single game this season? No wonder people say there’s nothing decent on tv these days
Yes.

When has a shit mid-table team been on tv live every week since the start of the season?

It’s only the red shirt football media in this country that are keeping United relevant.

Have these cunts been televised every single game this season? No wonder people say there’s nothing decent on tv these days
Yes and it's so they earn the most tv money to help them get around things.
This and handouts from the Premier league.
Every ball the rags have kicked this season as been televised

Twats rolling out the same shit..

“Our objective is very clear - we want to take Manchester United back to where it should be, and it's not there yet, obviously - that's very clear."

Sick of hearing this

“Manchester United back to where it should be”
Shoulda, woulda, coulda, we can all play that game. In my mind I should be a young, jet-setting playboy: wealthy beyond imagination, a string of beautiful ladies on my arms etc. But I'm not. I am -like most people- where I deserve to be in life. For the effort I have put into my chosen lifestyle I have what I deserve. As a gigging musician, multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter I should be up there with McCartney, Jagger & Richards, but again, I am not.
So to go through life feeling (for some reason or another) that it's someone else's fault you didn't achieve wealth and status is absolute rot. We are all responsible for our actions and we all of us have to be man enough to accept we screw up now and again.
Life isn't fair? Too fucking bad, pal. Too fucking bad. The alternative to living doesn't seem particularly attractive to me right now, how about you?

And this is the crux of the matter with these self-entitled AI robots that the rags seem to attract all the time - feeling they 'deserve' to be at the very top. No, you have to earn the right to be top-dog: you have to work at your craft if you want to succeed, put the hours in, meritocracy and all that.
I always thought it was the dippers who liked a bit of self-flagellation, but these entitled prats are catching up with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.