United Thread | 2024/25

Eh, who said it wasnt? The post was in response to somebody asking if Newton Heath wasn’t part of Manchester originally, where was it part of? The answer was Lancashire as it didn’t become part of Manchester until 1890.

My hometown, and my dad always insisted the rags were never part of Manchester :-)

That will come down to money. I bet the Rags will offer him more than Madrid.

Using the money saved from sacking the 250 plus workers at the swamp perhaps ?

scruffy jim's initiatives only apply when receiving free handouts from the UK govt.

Freeloading Chelsea supporting **** !

Last edited:
Oh f**k - did someone see me? So I was at the swamp in (freebie) corporate on Saturday - me and two other City fans sat on a row amongst other rag prawn-sandwich munchers - when Garnacho ballooned over the goal in the first half we three were the only ones in the whole row not to jump up in expectation of a goal! Cue, accusative looks from someone sat next to me. I didn't come out second half. But don't worry I'm cleansed now, went to Wolves away yesterday, great day out!
Fair play but I wouldn't entertain that shit hole if City weren't involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.