United Thread | 2024/25

5 year contract + 1 wow they'll love throwing there money down the shitter! Last few years he struggled to get in the Bayern side and now they want to get rid saw the rags coming and rinsed them
Not sure how he did last year but he won player of the year in 22/23 going off twitter? Anyone know why bayern are getting rid?

Let me get this straight. The rags are apparently going to make a higher offer for Branthwaite and are helped in this by the PL who have given them a special dispensation on financial losses. Everton may be forced to accept it as they fear being in breach of PL financial rules! Is it me or are we in La La land?
The top and bottom of it is that, (apart from the double standards over p&s rules) Branthwaite is wanted by other clubs but no rag player seems to be.
So p&s rules will be set in stone for the likes of Everton, Newcastle etc. but somewhat more flexible for the rags and possibly dippers.
Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.