United ticket requests thread

Need an U21 ticket for tommorow to collect from the stadium if anyone has one still? Thanks
Sill looking if anyone has one

I have 1 spare Adult ticket (see below) for tonight but will only consider a straight swap for the replay in the City end.

(South Level 2, Block 220 next block to utd)

still need on for tonight sat anywhere, if any one has one please give us a text 07519765049 ive been asking for a while so surely im first in queue!! thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

Keke Rosberg said:
I have 1 spare Adult ticket (see below) for tonight but will only consider a straight swap for the replay in the City end.

you got no chance

Keke Rosberg said:

if someone has a ticket for the swamp, surley they will already have one for home end,, think you might end up with an unused ticket on your hands

i will pay £20 quid on top of whatever Feed-The-Goat is offering !! ;)

only messing.... good luck sean lad

if n e 1 has 1 for the away leg in the city end and is willing to sell it could u pm me. desperate times. or else im in the dirty smelly prawn buttie end

I will make someones day I have a ticket 16-21 for this evening available for tonight game (my daughter has been called in work), long standing members of this forum apply only pm me face value but £2 booking fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.