United ticket requests thread

2 tickets needed for the semi final at Eastlands

I'm desperate for 2 tickets for the match on Tuesday for me and my dad. I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years but let my mate use my tickets as I was on Holiday when the first leg should have been played last week. I have since phoned the ticket office but they are fully sold out now so I am on the waiting list for any returns.

Please pm me if any are going spare

P.S i'm not arsed if its only a junior/OAP ticket, i'll take anything I can get my hands on!

Don't lose hope people! I thought I'd f**ked it up as I'd not bought a ticket for the semi on the 19th. Rang up today (14th) at around 1pm on the ticket line (option 2 then option 1 = customer services) and they can check if there's any cancellations...which there was! So I'm now the proud owner of a ticket for the home leg (as well as the away!), get in!

PS - the away ticket I bought a while ago, but they said they can put you on a list for any cancellations, or just ring back on a daily basis

bluebeard2804 said:
Don't lose hope people! I thought I'd f**ked it up as I'd not bought a ticket for the semi on the 19th. Rang up today (14th) at around 1pm on the ticket line (option 2 then option 1 = customer services) and they can check if there's any cancellations...which there was! So I'm now the proud owner of a ticket for the home leg (as well as the away!), get in!

PS - the away ticket I bought a while ago, but they said they can put you on a list for any cancellations, or just ring back on a daily basis

Ive been ringing all day, I'm on the list for tickets at Eastlands. but they just keep telling me they have had no returns!

Ja Salford Blue said:
bluebeard2804 said:

Ive been ringing all day, I'm on the list for tickets at Eastlands. but they just keep telling me they have had no returns!

Did you speak to customer services? I spoke to the ticket office and they told me no chance, but customer services seemed to be a bit more flexible. I'm not sure if it was easier as I just wanted one, maybe you could chance getting one then another seperately if you can? I was told that there was no list for the eastlands leg!

Halfpenny said:
warpig said:
he did it last sat. all lower had sold out by then.
I got a lower on Monday, they weren't. It's a junior ticket though, or I'd have said I'd swap.

you would have got a return ticket then mate. lower tier was def sold out on the sat, was stood next to him when he got told.

home leg is showing sold out, i asked this morning and was told "there may be one or two here and there" singles i reckon.

anyone need one dont ring, flirt down there.

I got 2 together for Tuesday night sorted today! a really helpful girl from the ticket office called me this morning and has posted them out tonight.

If any U16 is going on an adult ticket anywhere on the lower tier and wants to swap for a Junior plus the price difference let me know.

Home Leg.

Anyone know the best way of getting from the swamp to Piccadilly Station after the game? Preferably the one with the least potential of MIBs as well cos I'll be on my own.

Halfpenny said:
Anyone know the best way of getting from the swamp to Piccadilly Station after the game? Preferably the one with the least potential of MIBs as well cos I'll be on my own.
we usually walk back
but there will be a lot more city than usual so you should be ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.