United Vs City post Game Discussion Thread

I don't think that Mario knows how to take prisoners, you have a niggle and he returns the favor with interest if required.

welsh_andy said:
bluedaze said:
The players were magnificent . The fans were superb ( as always ) . Tonight I am so proud to be a blue. Mr Mancini, you gave them lot one hell of lesson. Take a bow Manchester City We salute you !!!!!!!!!!

you should always be proud to be blue, not just 2day,lol
I am ALWAYS proud to be blue Win Draw or Lose. Today lets just celebrate eh 6-1 at the swamp FFS !!!

LittleStan said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
ballokun.gif
No team spirit.

They were fighting.

Watch the eyes of the embittered one behind.

barca fans taking the piss
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/7537-Premier-League-2011-12/page152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.ph ... 12/page152</a>

David Silva today: 1 goal, 1 assist, 4 shots, 5 chances created, 92.3% passing (60/65 - inc 30/33 in the final 3rd) and 6 key passes.

22 - #MCFC had 22 attempts on goal today. The joint-most of any visiting team to Old Trafford this season (with Chelsea). Squatters.

100 - #MCFC's Micah Richards was the only player to complete 100% of their attempted tackles today during the Manchester Derby. Wall.

33 - #MCFC's haul of 33 goals in their opening 9 games is a first for the Premier League (previous best was 29 by Arsenal). Record.

33- "Boring, boring City" sing the #MCFC fans. Already scored more goals this season than in 2006/07

#MUFC 1 #MCFC 6 Stats Total Tackles: 16-20 | Tackle Win%: 63-75 | Ground Duels Won: 46-52 | Aerial Duels Won: 8-7 | Interceptions: 20-19 #fb

#MUFC 1 #MCFC 6 Stats Possession%: 48.9 - 51.1 | Passes: 413-455 | Pass Accuracy%: 84 - 86 | Shots (OT): 7-15 | Chances: 6-13 #fb

5 - Manchester United have conceded five goals at home in the league for the first time since Dec 1978 (3-5 vs West Brom). Historic

1 - The only football team to come from Manchester. City.

I am very drunk. I am also in tears. Thanks Boss, thanks lads.

Can't stop grinning what an amazing day. Watching us walk through their defence time and time again in the second half was such a brilliant feeling. So so proud and grateful to be a blue.

Jumanji said:
#MUFC 1 #MCFC 6 Stats Possession%: 48.9 - 51.1 | Passes: 413-455 | Pass Accuracy%: 84 - 86 | Shots (OT): 7-15 | Chances: 6-13 #fb

Sky's stats showed the possession at 42-58

Jumanji said:
33- "Boring, boring City" sing the #MCFC fans. Already scored more goals this season than in 2006/07.

That is some stat. And I'm no statto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.