United Vs City post Game Discussion Thread

Re: MANCINI OUT

And get rid of Silva and Dzeko; they both missed sitters. And the defence wants a collective kick up the arse for letting that flukey, shinned effort from Fletcher in. Hart's positioning was definitely iffy as well.

Re: MANCINI OUT

Couldn't believe it when he took Milner off for Kolarov. What was he thinking?

These 2 goals we missed out on as a result of his negativity could be crucial come the end of the season.

Harry Redknapp

Quote*

"They ripped us up and they've done the same to Man utd today away from home ! not at home, away from home !! i mean how do you go and win 6 at old trafford ??, how do you go and win 5 at tottenham ??. you don't get beat too often at tottenham let alone 5 ! the team wasn't as strong as i'd liked but they still murdered us and you can't hide away from that fact. so they are favourites to win the league!"

I love the 'red changed the game' line they are using that's a real cracker, have they forgotten the red was given as Evans pulled Balotelli down as he was about to make it 2-0?

If anything the red just stopped it from being 7!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.