United's debt

With a little bit of luck,
They'll be broke as fuck,
On the floor,
In division four.

Don't get me wrong, it was a brilliant post by you but I was not sure if you were concerned by their plight, laughing at it or just reporting facts. I may even print your post off, copy it a few times and stick it around my local pub.

(you weren't concerned were you- please tell me you weren't :-)
(And this time, we will not bail them out)[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, it was a brilliant post by you but I was not sure if you were concerned by their plight, laughing at it or just reporting facts. I may even print your post off, copy it a few times and stick it around my local pub.

(you weren't concerned were you- please tell me you weren't :-)
(And this time, we will not bail them out)
[/QUOTE]
The only time I am concerned about the rags is if they start winning.

sadly its not a problem for members of UEFA and the FFP board ?? and will let the so called BIG clubs hide the huge debt and mess they are in
i really hope to god that somebody pulls the plug on united and there debt and calls it in now that would be good for football

funny how the top level football works ?? and if you add up all the debt the so called elite clubs are running my bet is close to £5 billion
so then can somebody tall me why one club that is the bench mark on how to run a football club and debt free is so fucking wrong for football. also we have had all the governing bodies bending over backwards to be fucked by the so called elite because they don't like it

Is this right about Lukaku 's fee?
If so, that's their get out of jail card played for the next set of accounts and no doubt itll be spun that United's top negotiating team got daft money for an unwanted and unhappy player
They could have sold him weeks before they actually did when there was about half hour of window open. No time to spend the cash on another player....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.