Uniteds support yesterday

fucking annoyed me as usual
even my rags colleagues keep texting me shitty things
fuuuuck off!

Rags are wankers , and they never tire of proving it ......

They amuse me when they sing about Ronaldo-a player who couldnt wait to leave the Swamp-Sad or What?

the guy that bottled bellamy.

i'm 95% sure i saw him in the utd end yesterday.

does anyone know his name?

he was gobbing off somewhat and i looked at him and just knew i'd seen his face before somewhere.

ell said:
"As usual" they have one of the best away support in the league they are just shite at our place

Whatever we think of United's support at home, their away following has been amongst the most vocal down the years. However, that's the second season in a row that they've come to ours and not been as loud as they have on previous visits. Much of their singing yesterday was pockets of fans rather than the whole away end and it was noticeable, as it was last season, that there was a much bigger cross-section of fans compared to years gone by.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
What was written on the red shirt that one of them held up at every oppertunity?

"We win trophies
They buy them."

Shows an ignorance of their own club's history that I thought was pretty much confined to part-time armchair reds rather than any of their match-going fans.

And yes, the clown responsible invested more time in holding it up than getting behind his/her team and watching the game.

My mate, a big Rag tells me United have screwed the awns as many can't now get tickets for aways as they go to corporates in the main. He's even given up his 30 year plus season ticket in protest.........All together now....Awwweeeeeeee

there was definitely a lot of people who werent really reds in their end from what i could see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.