University Dissertation on why we attend/ don't attend live football matches

Answered the survey but feel you missed something out.
I only attend 1-3 games a season because I live 4,000 miles away, not because a rugby game or other social commitments use my time up too.
So in asking what is a barrier to attending games / more games, then distance / travel / travel costs should be included in there somewhere.
4,000 …..local !

Answered the survey but feel you missed something out.
I only attend 1-3 games a season because I live 4,000 miles away, not because a rugby game or other social commitments use my time up too.
So in asking what is a barrier to attending games / more games, then distance / travel / travel costs should be included in there somewhere.
Yeah the ticket price part was funny. When you're paying for travel/flights and accommodation it literally makes no difference if a ticket is 5-10 quid cheaper or more expensive.

that's harsh mate, I know you're joking but I really don't see what it has to do with it from the introductory post.
I guess as with all University work, the student has to explore all aspects of the ''community'' from male / female / ages and ethnicity - so 90% of white fans think X to this question, yet only Y black or Asian or outer Mongolion blues think the same and X white females go with this answer, yet.... etc

They write different dissertations from when I were a youth. What happened to "Changing patterns of feudal obligations in fourteenth century Lincolnshire"?

Done good luck but felt like a robot just ticking a box
Some other questions do you not go because you cant sit with your mates
How much do you think a ticket should cost
If you took your wife and 2 children to a game what percentage of your weekly wage would it cost
Do you think it right the same people get priority for away games
If you used to go but gont go any more what is the reason
Good luck with it anyway

Started it. Didn't finish.

You lost me at the "Aesthetics" questions. Not that I'm not into the aesthetics of football, but why have 3 questions which basically say the same thing, each with 7 grades for the answers??

dwf66u.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.