University

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Sheffield is a good choice if you get the chance. My daughter is finishing her first year and its dirt cheap to get to and from if you book a week or so in front - anything from 3 quid to 12. Good fun on the platform with fellow blues but as said previously dont have a kip. Just renewed her ticket and was going to do the gold and not get cup tickets for her, but thought sod it.

As for the barm/muffin thing - I'm cosmopolitan being from Rusholme and I have mine on white toasting bread - chip butty - christ I'm hungry -barms are more recent - miffins are foreign/southern

Off to Sheff myself as a mature student in September it is a great choice, wanted a change of scenery after 30 years in the rainy city but still wanted to be close enough to get back for the blues.

If i get in i'm going Huddersfield. 30 Mins on the train so I decided to keep it as the trains run like clockwork from manc to hudds.

Live in northern ireland and applied form manchester uni but didnt get the grades :/ however now live in belfast and i am at university of Ulster, live quite near the airport so still manage to travel, costing me a small fortune but worth it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.