unknown talent city should sign???

my lad is a demon footballer, hes that good i honestly can't decide if he's left or right footed so he must be two footed, he's got great pace aswell. The only problem is sometimes he does have the odd Ronaldo style tantrum. BUT at 2 years old he's got loads of potential and he'd be willing to sign a 30 year contract at £20,000 a week!!!! which you all must agree is a pittance for a prem footballer!

charliebigspuds said:
my lad is a demon footballer, hes that good i honestly can't decide if he's left or right footed so he must be two footed, he's got great pace aswell. The only problem is sometimes he does have the odd Ronaldo style tantrum. BUT at 2 years old he's got loads of potential and he'd be willing to sign a 30 year contract at £20,000 a week!!!! which you all must agree is a pittance for a prem footballer!

Does Arry know of him??

Theres apparently a guy called David Villa or something who lives somewhere in Spain that is meant to be half decent.

No one. I don't want 'unknown' talent. The academy is just the place for developing young talent, but as far as I'm concerned we have no place (or shouldn't have) for some unknown talent in our starting eleven.

If our club is to ever reach the promised land of trophies and the top four, then we need to drop the pursuit of mediocre talent and actually bring players in who fall into the 'excellent - world class' bracket, otherwise we will never move forward. I'd be happy to experiment with unknown talent when we have a squad full of world-beaters and have been winning trophies for a decade!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.