Unpopular opinions on BM thread.

Bojinov The Bull

I'll start us off..

-Beady Eye are far better both live and on the album than Noel Gallagher and the high flying dwarves.

-The Conservatives are sorting the country out, im glad they are cutting benefits and public sector jobs. Fuck Labour.

-The Smiths were shit, Morrissey has a really annoying voice and they only had 1 good song.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I'll start us off..

-Beady Eye are far better both live and on the album than Noel Gallagher and the high flying dwarves.

-The Conservatives are sorting the country out, im glad they are cutting benefits and public sector jobs. Fuck Labour.

-The Smiths were shit, Morrissey has a really annoying voice and they only had 1 good song.

592525.jpg

Only one I'd disagree with is Beady Eye. I think they're shit, but that's down to personal preference!

Bojinov The Bull said:
I'll start us off..

Agree

Sort of agree

Disagree

I'll answer 4 or 5 for you no problem

Torys are cunts
Its a fucking muffin
It was stupendous
There is no fucking agenda
And mario didnt give a fuck

There you go :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.