Unsigned Band Nights.

RobertHough1

I'm looking for a bit of advice.

I'm in an unsigned indie band, based in Liverpool. But we've not really gigged consistently for about a year (Guitarist left, then drummer left, then got new drummer... ) we've done a few gigs all over the show really but we've only had one in Manchester in that time.

I've been looking for some good gigs to play around Manchester but it seems the unsigned scene has changed a little from the usual Night&Day/Dry Bar gigs.

Does anyone know of any unsigned band nights/venues we could try and blag on to (contact details would be great).. around the Manchester Area (or further afield if you know of any ;o))

for those interested here is the band:

http://www.myspace.com/cedarfalls

Many thanks people![/url]

The Thirsty Scholar on Oxford road have a tuesday night thing. I think you have to ring up... but It's a good pub and the crowds can be quite good in there too.

I played my 1st ever gig in there... I sucked.

my mate works ofr in the city. he does a night every so often with unsigned and up and coming bands on called "corporation pop"

let me know and ill pass your details onto him

My mates band played Dry Bar last night. There were 10 unsigned bands on I think.

Cheers people!!

Foley87, that sounds great mate...

I'll PM you our contact details.

I'll be following up the rest of the leads, so hopefully we'll be coming to a mancunian bar near you again and again and again.

Keep 'em coming.

dont know of any were,but was listening to your music on myspace,loved the
songs rob,i dont know whether you will be offended by this or not but you had a nice mix of R.E.M and the cranberries about you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.