Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Nowt will happen, in fact nowt will happen until team return from bootcamp, now maybe between then and going off to SA something might happen, totally chilled out about it now.

Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Rammyblues said:
Nowt will happen, in fact nowt will happen until team return from bootcamp, now maybe between then and going off to SA something might happen, totally chilled out about it now.
not worried??

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

ahh, another witchhunt, excellent - that's most threads i've read today - keep it up and we'll drive anyone who might have an inkling away from here and go back to reading the red tops for info - brilliant! so what if some of them are wum's? who cares? make your own minds up!

I have a theory...

...tin hat on.

I think that we will sign all of the main players we are linked with. Tevez, Eto'o, Terry & Lescott all on the same day and it is just Eto'o that is holding up the proceedings trying to get his "golden handshake" from Barca.

What do you guys thinks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.