Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Robinho and Terry

I think there could be something in this to be honest.

Think about it, IF we do sign Tevez and Adebayor where do they all fit in bearing in mind we already have Santa Cruz and Robihno? Theyr'e not all going to play at once...?

Re: Press Conference at 16.00 13/07

Ian said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
cummo said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
?!?!?!

Is the rumour currently making its way round my workplace, not sure where the info came from though...

where do you work?

Stockport....nothing to do with the club or football, just a large City fan base....

so you are just spreading rumour without any substance??[/quot

I THINK HE WAS ASKING NOT TELLING

Daz_Blue said:
Mark Hughes would be jetlagged ....... fly's out Wednesday to Sth Africa, flies back Thursday for press conference ......
You don't get jet lag from flying to South Africa.

Fair enough Timmmmahhhh. Pinch of salt but if posted in good faith cheers for the info.

Personally doubt it will come off but that's just me.

C_T_I_D said:
Fair enough Timmmmahhhh. Pinch of salt but if posted in good faith cheers for the info.

Personally doubt it will come off but that's just me.

Just how has my post count gone ahead of yours???

Re: Robinho and Terry

jhg1989 said:
I think there could be something in this to be honest.

Think about it, IF we do sign Tevez and Adebayor where do they all fit in bearing in mind we already have Santa Cruz and Robihno? Theyr'e not all going to play at once...?

We're buying a squad. People forget this. Everyone who has Top Four and Chimps League ambitions has to rotate. Won't be any more difficult at Eastlands than it is anywhere else. Two nice long cup runs next season would be good though, so we can big up our fixture list and get everyone involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.