Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: New Forum posters

BCP said:
kinky's boots said:
BCP said:
Have you noticed that some members who have only recently joined in the last month or so are up to 500 posts already !!

I know we are very excited, but this last month,there has been a lot of 'absolutely nothing posts' to trawl through. Maybe I am just getting old........but the real problem is I'm still reading them !

and some people create 'absolutely nothing' threads too.... ;-)

Very witty ; ) But you have 80 odd posts which are worth reading !!!

I just try and avoid those long bitchy tit-for-tat debates about nothing.... just sitting back eating my popcorn.... laughing at the fools kicking off....

Oh, I forgot.... who do you think you're talking to, you f**king idiot....?!

;-)

I joined in June after discovering the site. I have clocked up a fair few posts but i would like to think that i have added some valuable points and some humour to the site with all other bluemooners. This is an exciting time for me personally and i like talking about the past present and future

Re: TERRY BETING SUSPENDED

mancitymick said:
On works account, bookies sites are blocked. Can some when tell me what the odds are now irrspecitve if betting is suspended.
Odds for terry to remain at Chelsea
Odds for terry to sign for city

In the event betting has been suspended, how could someone post odds?

It was suspended temporarily anyway.

very true but it does spread across the board, i.e. De Niro, highly regarded poster who has tbh posted 18,000 "This" posts. An ole' adage, Think before you speak, is defo a good pointer for many though.

Re: You are the manager

Fuck knows what it will cost, but i think in a season or two we could have a squad like this.

--------- Given ------------
maicon ---- terry ---- lescott ---- Lahm
------Yaya Toure ---- Barry --------
--------- Ireland ---------
Tevez ----------------------- Robinho
--------------- Eto ------------------

Bench: taylor, kompany, zab, swp, elano, santa cruz, petrov

Squad: dejong, lucasio (cant spell), bridge, bellamy, richards, johnson, Sneijder plus some youths

Loan out: hart, jo

Yeh i know it wont happen this transfer season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.