Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: FUCKING BEN FOSTER

Trigger said:
Ogg said:
That James Cooper is a cock, 'nited are building well for the future cos they're buying some guy from France for 3m.

BREAKING NEWS - UNITED ARE SKINT!!

Had to laugh the only clip they have of the guy is him being substituted!
He has actually scored a decent goal past Joe Hart

Re: You are the manager

I'd have signed ...
Taylor (free)
Terry (30m)
Lescott (18m)
Barry (12m)
Alonso (25m)
Tevez (26m)
Fabiano (24m)
Eto'o (30m)
=165m

To make up the 15m extra I'd sell (reluctantly in some cases)...
Elano (5m)
Jo (5m)
Petrov (4m)
Evans (1m)

Net = 150m

............1st Team...................................................2nd Team............
..............Given.......................................................Taylor..............
Zabba Terry Lescott Bridge.............................Richards Dunne Onouha Garrido
.....Ireland Alonso Barry.......................................SWP DeJong Kompany.....
Tevez .... Eto'o ...Robinho..............................Bellamy .. Fabiano .. Bojinov..

Johnson would be given time to recover and challenge. Caicedo, Weiss, Hart, Smikes, Mee and other kids would go on loan.

150 million?? Here goes....

Ibrahimovich 25million
Lahm 20million
Xabi Alonso 15million
Tevez 25million
Lucio 10million
Toure 15million

First Team

Given

Richards Lucio Toure Lahm

Barry

Ireland Alonso

Tevez Robinho

Ibrahimovich

i would buy ibrahimovich because he would be our out let and robinho and tevez could work off him ireland and alonso in the middle letting alonso push when on attack and barry and ireland backing him up (ireland is that fit he can get forward and back and with barry behind spraying balls about i think it would work well, and also with alonso's flair and skill think we would be onto a winner) and the back four is a little old but experienced and strong lahm can get up and down and support robinho and give him the freedom he wants, same with richards if he gets his fucking finger out, i would have kept hart as my number two

I would sell

Bellamy
Garrido
Dunne
Benjani
Evans
Etuhu
Logan
Petrov

you wouldnt get eto'o and tevez for £25m a piece lol

Re: FUCKING BEN FOSTER

Pizza Man said:
Trigger said:
Ogg said:
That James Cooper is a cock, 'nited are building well for the future cos they're buying some guy from France for 3m.

BREAKING NEWS - UNITED ARE SKINT!!

Had to laugh the only clip they have of the guy is him being substituted!
He has actually scored a decent goal past Joe Hart

and ???????????????????????

Going back to Hughes being the manager world...if our signings end up being Taylor, Terry, Lescott, Barry, Tevex, RSC and Eto'o, I'd seriously suggest that Alonso could be the difference between challenging for top 4 and challenging for the tittle. I honestly think that a midfield trio of Ireland, Barry and Alonso would be the best in the premiership - rock solid and highly creative. I'd love he he was the cherry on the top.

Re: infaltablesgalore

Ducado said:
Yes but NBC is a tool of the highest order, and least anyone forget he is actually banned from here and ever other City forum, not because he is a bullshitter, but because his bullshit is so pathetic. I say off with his head

NBC can blame his stupidity on his youth, the other ITK posters are all 30+ which is slightly worrying.

Also NBC has a 0% record as an ITK poster which funnily enough is the same as most of the other ITK posters.

Ban them all or none, NBC is just taking the piss out of how thick some people are and personally I'm all for it, I mean, people need teaching the hard way, I've tried politely informing people that it's all bullshit but they wont listen, maybe NBC is just teaching them the hard way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.