Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Terry or Lucio?

Terry is a much better player.

Sure, he might not be realistic, and he is a bit of a cock, but out of the two I'd definitely prefer him!

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

OrigamiNinja said:
Not sure whether true or not but I would hazard a pretty good guess that Ajay will not be happy about you using his name in the title!
Oh well, I'm sure he'll get over it. He's a big boy.

Re: News from kasakhstan

whilst the Bridge comment sounds tactless, I am prepared to believe he would make it. Maybe even as a defence mechanism.

And a lot of the other stuff there sound fairly credible bearing in mind recent developments. The SWP one is particularly interesting as if our targets come off he may well struggle to make our first choice 11.

Re: News from kasakhstan

Didsbury Dave said:
whilst the Bridge comment sounds tactless, I am prepared to believe he would make it. Maybe even as a defence mechanism.

And a lot of the other stuff there sound fairly credible bearing in mind recent developments. The SWP one is particularly interesting as if our targets come off he may well struggle to make our first choice 11.

He might do u might be right but he wouldnt just say it to a complete stranger surely!

Re: Didn't Ajay say that the club were

I am a big boy and I am over it but I did say 'trying' to make an announcement!

And I have never denied anything I have said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.