Until Tevez goes I won't attend after January

Blue Smarties said:
Just wanting to put this on record and state that if Tevez doesn't go in January I won't attend another game until he goes. I don't want to see someone whose disrespected the club pull on the shirt again. I don't want to see us doing a United and chanting his name after he's dirtied the badge.

Feel free to ignore this thread, I just wanted it on record so if asked why I don't attend and given the "not a proper blue" line I can dig this up. Cheers all.
attention-whore3.jpg_1289229977.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
Just wanting to put this on record and state that if Tevez doesn't go in January I won't attend another game until he goes. I don't want to see someone whose disrespected the club pull on the shirt again. I don't want to see us doing a United and chanting his name after he's dirtied the badge.

Feel free to ignore this thread, I just wanted it on record so if asked why I don't attend and given the "not a proper blue" line I can dig this up. Cheers all.

Wum.

zeven said:
I respect you choice!

For me Tevez is and always be (from now on) a ghost. Even if he singel handed give us the title he will be dead for me.

I feel the same. If Tevez scores.. fine. But if he kisses the badge after scoring, i will feel personally insulted!

We need him for now, but the sooner we get a replacement for him, and sends the
"insert prober amount of insulting words" packing, the better.....

Blue Smarties said:

Ha ha..! Your loss...
There's gonna be quite a few with egg on their faces when it turns out he's going nowhere and fires us to glory.

I don't think you should let one player stop you from supporting the rest of the team. Seems a bit silly to let one person ruin it for you.

But if you are boycotting, I'll gladly take your place at the matches :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.