Unusual/Specific Diets: Anyone doing one atm?

Armchair Supporter

Team supported
CTID
I am seriously considering changing my diet (I have long standing immune problems).

I'm considering trying an elimination diet for a month, just eating meat and greens. No dairy, grains, soy, processed, sugar, carbs.

And then after a month, seeing how I am and then reintroducing food to look for reaction.

Anyone doing this or have a weird diet?

I am seriously considering changing my diet (I have long standing immune problems).

I'm considering trying an elimination diet for a month, just eating meat and greens. No dairy, grains, soy, processed, sugar, carbs.

And then after a month, seeing how I am and then reintroducing food to look for reaction.

Stock up on bog roll, and sleep with a window open.

Just the usual - seafood.

See food and eat it. Yes I know but the old ones are still the best. Please don’t ban me :)

I'm currently doing a lanzarote all in diet which consists of two platefuls at breakfast, 2 or an option of three platefuls at dinner and at least 2 platefuls at teatime.
All the above accompanied with a San Miguel drip in my arm.
It's really strange because when I have my breakfast/dinner/tea at home I don't queue up and fill my plate up again.
Having said that this Lanzarote diet is ideal for plugging gaps in loose fitting pants and turning tops in the spray on variety.

I'm similar but without the veg (except a few sprouts or a bit of spinach). So basically just meat and fat, I do it more for weight loss though.

At the moment i'm doing the packet of crisps diet, i'm literally obsessed with the jalapeno and cheese flavour that Walkers have on their Max Strong range, i eat at least 3 huge packets a week. Pretty bad tbh.

I am trying the eat what the fuck I want and be happy diet.

Go for it.Just dont forget to add the healthy fats occasionally - omega 3 fish oil,nut butter,olive oil etc

They will aid with energy,metabolism and overall health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.