Unvaccinated footballers to lose exception returning from abroad

She is is government.
The government have a lot more say than sporting organisations - as novak djokovic found out this week.
We are a small island and football money is worth a lot , that is why it wont happen , not saying i disagree just cant see the prem and tv letting it happen

We are a small island and football money is worth a lot , that is why it wont happen , not saying i disagree just cant see the prem and tv letting it happen
They might have a say but if the govt. decide footballers are taking the piss they can and might do it.
Don't forget Salah was on an international exemption and meant to be in a bubble. Then he was photographed at his brothers wedding. I was surprised then that nothing was said/done, perhaps because it was scousers.

Nadine Dorris looking at populist headlines to distract from the shit show that the torygraph will print tomorrow.

I'll be surprised if she's allowed to do it. Don't FIFA ban nation's who's politicians interfere with their clubs?

Nadine Dorris looking at populist headlines to distract from the shit show that the torygraph will print tomorrow.

I'll be surprised if she's allowed to do it. Don't FIFA ban nation's who's politicians interfere with their clubs?
@mat for one moment leave your politics at the door and answer me this...
The tories have seen the aussie public kick off when they see rich sportsmen taking the piss. Salah did the same and our weak govt did nothing. Now she is perhaps realising we're fed up with it.
I would actually applaud her for at last doing something. Do you not agree ?

Reactions: mat
@mat for one moment leave your politics at the door and answer me this...
The tories have seen the aussie public kick off when they see rich sportsmen taking the piss. Salah did the same and our weak govt did nothing. Now she is perhaps realising we're fed up with it.
I would actually applaud her for at last doing something. Do you not agree ?
I support the idea. However I don't think it can be instigated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.