fernandes
hamann
etuhu

jo
evans
benjani
sturridge
vassell

fair list, but bodj and elano will be off i think. think having rsc,robbie,bellamy,tevez and caicedo will give us good striking options for next season

Id agree with them but id add Elano to the list of outgoing players!

Will he get in the side? No, doesnt work hard enough for the Prem Lg and gives the ball away too easily! Is more miss than hit! De Jong, Barry, Ireland, Robi, SWP and if we get him Tevez are all ahead of Elano IMO! and even though he'd be a good player to have if someones injured or suspended, overall he's proved to be an unsettling member of the squad when he's on the bench! So get rid!

I'd rather Logan, Etuhu & Jo given a years' loan somewhere. Doubt Elano will be round much longer, shame.

Pains me to say it, but, Elano is still living off the back of the form he was in 2 seasons ago, he just hasn't looked like he fit in since Christmas 07!!

I think it's a relatively lean and balanced squad. I've got Elano listed here as well as Johnson, and feel if the former leaves he should be replaced as it leaves us a bit light on creative midfielders (presuming Johnson spends another year on the sidelines).

----------Given--------
----------Taylor--------

Richards---Lescott---Kompany---Bridge
Zabaleta--Vinnie/Micah--Onuoha--Zander?

-----------De Jong--------------
-----------Kompany------------

SWP-----Ireland-----Barry-----Robinho
Tevez--- Elano(?)-----Johnson(!)---Petrov
Weiss

------------Santa Cruz-------------
------------Bellamy----------------
------------Bojinov---------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.