Update - Have another NowTV Voucher

BlueBas

Hi. I have a Now TV Voucher that gives 12 months access to Sky sports at £19.99 per month in place of it's normal fee of £34.99 per month. I'll PM the link to the first person who indicates they'd like it. It's a one shot link, hence I don't want to share it on here.

Thanks

Update: Have another voucher offering Sky Sports on Now TV, this time at £14.99 a month for 12 months. Let me know if you're interested & I'll PM you the link.

Last edited:
I pay £29.99 as a renewing subscriber. I might do TNT Sports through Discovery+ too at the same price for the Champions League etc.

Hi. I have a Now TV Voucher that gives 12 months access to Sky sports at £19.99 per month in place of it's normal fee of £34.99 per month. I'll PM the link to the first person who indicates they'd like it. It's a one shot link, hence I don't want to share it on here.

Thanks
Very good deal just £5 a week,I also have the voucher.

Get the best deal you can get, add boost then split the bill 3 ways each month. It could potentially be as cheap as £8.66 per month that way.

Thanks
This gone now? I could certainly make use of it if still available please.

If not, where did you get it from?

Managed to get a sports only package for Sky and TNT @ £30 a month for 18 months via their Stream box. Cheapest I've done it for ages. It's the only live TV I watch so was nice to cut all their extra guff. If you're already on Virgin media well worth a look.

And agree with others above, if only one household is using it some of you lot might as well buddy up and share passwords and the sub cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.