Update - Have another NowTV Voucher

Whats boost ?

50 frames per second with vs 25 fps without it.

Also a bump in resolution from 720p to 1080p along with an increase in bitrate.

Oh and it would allow 3 concurrent streams thus making shared accounts possible.

Hi. I have a Now TV Voucher that gives 12 months access to Sky sports at £19.99 per month in place of it's normal fee of £34.99 per month. I'll PM the link to the first person who indicates they'd like it. It's a one shot link, hence I don't want to share it on here.

Thanks
Good shout Bas. Top blue!

I've been emailed another voucher for Sports on NowTV. This time for just £14.99 per month. Again, it's a one shot voucher. so let me know if you'd like it & I'll PM it to you.

Hi. I have a Now TV Voucher that gives 12 months access to Sky sports at £19.99 per month in place of it's normal fee of £34.99 per month. I'll PM the link to the first person who indicates they'd like it. It's a one shot link, hence I don't want to share it on here.

Thanks

Update: Have another voucher offering Sky Sports on Now TV, this time at £14.99 a month for 12 months. Let me know if you're interested & I'll PM you the link.
Nah, I'd rather watch it on a snide feed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.