Update on the website - PLEASE READ

Since they cant show premier league game it would be great if they could somehow stream live reserve games or something...

adammck said:
Since they cant show premier league game it would be great if they could somehow stream live reserve games or something...
great shout its what the rags and chelsea do so makes sense

ManCityX said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127565&p=2138293#p2138293

The club wanted to launch the new site with a 'surprise' opening page showing off one or more star signings. Don't be shocked if the site is delayed due to 'technical difficulties'.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Hope your right matey

2llnigl.jpg

kedb2d.jpg

33jpwua.jpg

Oh dear he needs to shed a few pound, on the upside though, back when he was playing well I thought he could do with adding a few, so hopefully we can attain some sort of balance for the benefit of us all.

Edit: another plus side he does look happier of late, all good signs!

stratopedia said:
Too lazy to look at previous posts on this thread. Have this been posted yet?
Yes, and you're not meant to go on it because it's fucking everything up.

stratopedia said:

Yes, and repeatedly removed and asked not to be as it is hampering the progress of fixing it.

Thanks for not being arsed to read any of the announcements around the board though.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
stratopedia said:

Yes, and repeatedly removed and asked not to be as it is hampering the progress of fixing it.

Thanks for not being arsed to read any of the announcements around the board though.
Fucking hell, why bother.

I'm sorry I even discovered that link now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.